Sunday, August 30, 2009

gotta love freshmen

So, last Sunday I made out with this freshman kid named Zach at a party. Unfortunately, Haven had to witness this debauched debacle. Of course, I thought my brief association with this kid would be over for good. But last night Amanda came over for a bit and managed to find this kid on Facebook without even knowing his last name (her stalking skills are ridiculous). This morning I get a text from her saying that after leaving my room, she proceeded to go to a party, where she met this exact kid (and said that he was a very nice guy, haha).
Anyways, this morning Bo and I made chocolate crinkles from scratch. They were heavenly. And hanging out with him is a lot of fun, despite the fact that he is super ADD and changes topics of conversation every minute or so.
Facebook informed me that it is Louisa's birthday, so I hope you have fun celebrating, Devon! Oh, and do you like the rest of the kids on your program?
And Haven!! You do not have a widow!

No comments:

Post a Comment