Wednesday, August 26, 2009

first day of schooooool

Let me preface this by saying that my entries will not be exciting. With that in mind, I will now begin the recounting of day 1, fall semester 2009. (Oh, Devon, the next time we Skype I need to tell you a story about me and partial public nudity - it's actually semi-scandalous).
Today was quite pleasant. Had a very long lunch with Margaret and one of her friends, Andy, who went to McCallie and who is my friend Paul's roommate. Afterwards, we went to their room, which is in Luter. Hopefully Andy can make Paul a bit more social - he is so sweet, but incredibly shy.
Class-wise, today was so-so. Physics is physics, and this time my professor does not have an awesome accent. And my sociology professor is incredibly earnest, so I don't know if the class will be as interesting and provocative as I had hoped.
Amanda stopped by the suite today and said she thinks her classes will work out, so that's great.
Of course, I miss you guys so much and wish you were here with me. But I also look forward to hearing about your experiences in your fabulous locations.
P.S. Haven, Billy is now taking human physiology, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment