Saturday, August 29, 2009

birthday prep

As you all know, today is Bdubb's birthday. Everyone in the suite decided that we would make dinner for her tomorrow, and so we went on a 3-hour shopping excursion to Target, Wal-Mart, and Whole Foods. Becca plans to make pasta al pomodoro (probably incredibly incorrect Italian, but you will have to forgive me, Devon). Haven, Liz had moon pies in the back of her car (although I think they were not normal because they had peanut butter in them), and I ate one and it was delicious.
Last night was fun - Billy came over, drew on our mirror (a self-portrait, a Buddha, etc.) and then wrote stuff on our dry-erase calendar, such as designating certain days "special days" and reminding us that his birthday was something to look forward to in October. There were lounge parties happening at most frats, but by the time we (me, Marge, Liz) got to SAE, they had moved to their house. It was sort of sparsely populated, so I left. Luckily, too, because like 10 minutes later the cops came and surrounded the house for like an hour so no one could talk. Weirdly enough, while there I met a freshman girl from Lancaster who lives like a minute away from me and who is friends with my brother.
That is all the news here, sadly enough.
Miss you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment