Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ciao!

Greetings from Firenze!

It's sooo beautiful here. Last night, Louisa and I joined a couple of girls in our building out to dinner. When we were walking there, a seater at a restaurant said, "Wait- you dropped something!" I turned back to look and he said, "My heart." Baahaaa. Yeah. It was epic. Louisa and I shared a pizza with a fresh spicy pomodoro sauce, mozzarella, proscuitto, and pesto. I died just a little bit and saw a glimpse of heaven.

The food isn't the only thing that's delicious here though- the language is scrumptious too. Every time I see a new word I want to say it out loud.

Today, Louisa and I slept through Day 2 of Orientation- but we made the most of it and visited the Mercado Centrale (the fresh market where the locals shop). We got supplies for dinner tonight- we're going to make Chicken Francese.

Wish us luck!

Love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment