Wednesday, August 26, 2009

packing, what a nightmare.

Here I sit in my room. Packing my life away. Clothes (summer, fall, and snowy winter), journals, spanish-english dictionary, comb, toothpaste, etc. It's really great trying to figure out how I'm going to choose what to bring. Oh, decisions. Wish I was good at making them. 

Started my second to last day at home exactly how I start every other summer day: hot tea and a magazine under the umbrella by the pool. The ultimate bliss (unless it's 106 degrees with 80% humidity). But, since then I've pretty much been a prisoner tomy room. My floor is slowly starting to disappear as I make and remake stacks of stuff to pack. 

Highlight of my day: "William Kennedy Oelsner is video calling you." Billy: Hey. Wow, is that your room?! Haven: Yes, it is! It's green! (Noticing lamp in background) Did you decorate your room?? (Computer camera flips around to show that Billy is in fact in the Green room skyping with me). Only Billy. 

Told Mads this already, but my mom literally follows me around like a cat, exactly two steps behind me. Speaking of kittys, mine has sneak-attacked me twice today. Needless to say, life is great.

Love the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment