Monday, September 21, 2009

upbeat abroad/confessional time

My London group gathered yesterday at Dr. Phillips' house. There are a few new additions to the TOP posse (Kasey Sneed and Kimmy Court - the latter, unfortunately, is best friends with Nikki Bouchard). We talked about our two-week spring break, which got me so excited about traveling and meeting interesting people (whom I will be able to film, haha, because the residents of Worrell House, Spring 2010, are serving as testers for a Wake pilot program so we all get Flip digital video cameras). Also, there's a 1.5 hour pass/fail course that I am really looking forward to - you are supposed to join some sort of cultural/social group to immerse yourself in London living (and then write a brief paper about your experiences, of course).
So...confession-time: I have been hanging out with Ross. Please don't kill me, Haven and Devon - he really has changed a lot. A few times he has broached the topic of getting back together and I said I wouldn't even consider it until he took some proactive steps vis a vis his future. Things there are complicated, but I want to give him a second chance (even though he doesn't deserve one, which I have made clear). Yeah. But I wanted to tell you that so you don't hear it from anyone else.
That's all the news that's fit to print, or not, from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment