Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sometimes abroad is...

...like freshmen year: you have to make new friends which is hard sometimes and frustrating. Sometimes (more like all the time) I want y'all to be here with me so I can act stupid and you would understand.

...full of really annoying people: some of the people on my trip are so obnoxious and I want to slap them in the face.

...more than "raging": i wish some people would understand that I'm not here to not remember my abroad experience.

...really smoky: I am going to have lung cancer before I leave.

...really frustrating: when you run out of minutes on your phone and can't call anyone to see what they're doing. So you just have to wait for them to call you...and sometimes they dont...efffff.

...going by so fast: i've already been here for 20 days.

...soooo funnnnnnnnnnnnnn though! 

MISS YALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment