Saturday, September 5, 2009

Things have started to get a little hectic, but it is still the nice grace period when nothing big is due. On Thursday we had our first Arch Society meeting where we talked about issues confronting indigenous people in South America.
Last night I went on a date with Bo (obviously he didn't ask me if I wanted to go on a date, but he asked me for dinner and then paid, so I guess it was a date) to the Old Salem Tavern. Dinner was great, and we talked for like two hours. Then we went back to Polo and hung out with a few friends (including Sam Sims, Devon - he now has a girlfriend); Bo proceeded to get really drunk. After the rest of the people left (they were going barhopping downtown), he wanted me to stay, but I wasn't drinking and wasn't interested in being put in an awkward situation.
Upon returning to Poteat, I decided to go out to SAE's "Lax Bros and Jersey Hoes" party with Marge and her friend Elise. It was a lot of fun. One thing I wonder: is Billy dating a girl he met on the Vietnam trip? Remember when we saw him making out with a girl right before you left, Haven? We though she was a freshman. So last night Billy introduces me and Margaret to the same girl, and of course I ask, "Are you a freshman?" Turns out she is a senior, and not a very nice senior at that. But instead of hanging out with us, Billy was by her side the whole night.
So who knows what is happening there.
Miss you both so much, but it sounds like time is flying by for you and you're having tons of fun. Can't wait to hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment